Rocket goes to France

A photo journal of my summer adventure exploring France, 27 years in the making--it was an epic adventure. Be sure to click on the archive button at the bottom for more photos.

Name:
Location: Olympia, Washington

This blog is about my quirky world view, obsession with travel and photography and experiencing the world. click to enlarge photos then use the back button to go back. I hope you enjoy seeing as much as I enjoy doing. Tons more in the archives, so feel free to check them out--

Wednesday, August 31, 2005


Small dogs are everywhere, so is small dog poop. My favorite sidewalk sign had a picture of a dachshund stenciled on the sidewalk in white paint with a blue arrow pointing to the sewer opening in the gutter next to the sidewalk. I'm hoping it didn't mean dispose of dachshunds here, I'd rather it mean put your dog poop here. I think more people probably put dachunds in the sewer than picked up their dogs messes if the sidewalks were any indication.
copyright Fred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home